Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

I have a pretty serious addiction to bananas. I start every day with green tea and a banana and have done this for as long as I can remember. 











I love Costco because I can get a large bundle of bananas for less than $2. Sometimes though, they can get brown quickly. And I honestly won't eat ripe a banana. I like them when they're still a little green. Which means I make banana bread and muffins quite frequently. This recipe uses Pamela's Gluten Free Baking and Pancake Mix. It's really easy and quick to make. Someone bought this flour for me and unfortunately it contains Dairy. I like baking and am used to not being able to eat everything I make at this point. Therefore, I made these and then gave them to a few friends, some gluten free and some not. I wouldn't be posting this if they didn't approve. 

Ingredients:
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar (Could also use 1/3 cup honey- I've made them both ways and both turned out great)
- 1 tsp gluten-free vanilla
- 3 ripe bananas (or 1/2 cup fruit of your choice)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (could eliminate or substitute with your favorite nuts)



Recipe:
Pre-heat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together then add to muffin tins. Bake for 15-20 minutes. And that's it! Enjoy :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment